# Accommodation in Cairo:
For those who needs accommodation in Cairo before
or after the conference in Luxor, Indiana Hotel (16 El-Saraya St., Vinny Sq., Dokki, Cairo,
Tel: 7488523, Fax: 7607947, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) will give special reduced rates (~23 $ for single room and ~35 $ for double room, Bed & Breakfast) for the conference members. Reservation C/O: “Nile Seminar (Eg-MRS)”. In case of direct reservation through the hotel contact, please, inform the organizing committee.
# Accommodation in Luxor:
Hotel Isis Luxor:
# Conference Location:
Luxor City Conference Center.
# Gathering and Departure from Cairo on Sunday 6 March:
1) 20:00 pm: Gathering at Cairo Central Railway (Ramsees) Station, inside the main Hall.
2) 20:45 pm: Departure to Qena by Train No: (976), Platform (11).
# Participants flying directly to Luxor:
There will be a bus from Hotel Isis Luxor on Monday 7 March at 8:15 am to Qena to attend the opening and first day activities in South Valley University.
# Departure from Qena on Monday 7 March:
20:00 pm: Departure to Luxor by Bus.
# Departure to Cairo on Thursday March 10:
1) 20:45 pm: Departure to Cairo by Train No: (977).
2) 06:30 am: Arrival at Cairo (Friday 11 March).
# Social Activities:
1) Excursion on Monday March 7:
- Qena: “DandaraTemple”.
2) Folklore Show on Monday March 7.
3) Excursion on Wednesday March 9:
- West bank: “Hatshepsut Temple”, “Vally of The Kings” and “Memnon Clossi”.
- East Bank: “Karnak Temple”.
- Sound & Light Show: at Karnak Temple.
# Tour (Optional):
On Sunday March 06 for Historical Cairo Sites:
1- Visits with Entrance fees: Egyptian Museum, Panorama of Salah El-Dien Citadel (by-pass) and Giza Pyramids.
3- English Speaker Tour Guide.
4- All Transfers inside Cairo.
Group less than 4 persons : 60 USD.
Group of 4 - 5 persons : 50 USD.
Group more than 5 persons: 40 USD.