The aim of the conference is to provide a forum for exchange of knowledge in the high interdisciplinary fields of solid state physics and materials science as well as to bring together scientists working in academic and applied research areas for constructive interactions.
The topics to be covered are:
* Semiconductor physics and devices.
* Metal physics.
* Thin films.
* Optoelectronic Materials.
* Solar Energy Materials and Devices.
* Magnetism and Magneto-optics.
* Crystallography and Amorphography.
* Polymer Physics.
* Spectroscopy and Optical Properties.
* Surface Physics.